- Scottish Tourist Board 4 Star accredited self catering accommodation
- Three bedrooms - one twin, one double and one single. All bedlinen, towels and hairdryer provided
- Shower room
- Open plan sitting room/kitchen. Sitting room with multifuel stove, large selection of books, TV, dvd, cd player etc. Kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooker, microwave, fridge, large range of cooking equipment etc. Dining table seating 5. Fursbreck Pottery dinner set
- Small conservatory with seating
- Separate building with washing machine, sink, deep-freeze. Ample space to store outdoor activity equipment such as bikes, fishing rods, surf boards etc.
- Free Wi-fi throughout the property
We have received a Silver Award from the Green Tourism Business Scheme and have installed the following to show our commitment to energy and environmental efficiency:
- Underfloor heating heated by Air Source Heat Pump
- Pilkington K double glazing in all windows
- Highly insulated
- Recycling bins for glass, plastic, paper, card
- We are a member of the RSPB.
Sorry no Dogs accepted in Instabillie.
Instabillie has a garden and plenty of parking space, with a shop only a five minute walk away.
- click on photos to enlarge -