- Scottish Tourist Board 4 Star accredited self catering accommodation
- Three bedrooms - one king, one double and one twin. All bedlinen, towels and hairdryer provided.
- Shower room
- Kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooker, microwave, fridge, large range of cooking equipment etc. Dining table seating 6. Fursbreck Pottery dinner set. TV.
- Sitting Room with multifuel stove, large selection of books, TV, dvd, cd player etc.
- Free Wifi throughout the property.
- Separate building with washing machine, sinks, deep-freeze. Drying room. Ample space to store outdoor activity equipment such as bikes, fishing rods, surf boards etc.
We have received a Silver Award from the Green Tourism Business Scheme and have installed the following to show our commitment to energy and environmental efficiency:
- A wind turbine supplies all the power
- Underfloor heating heated by Air Source Heat Pump
- Heat recovery system
- Pilkington K double glazing in all windows
- Highly insulated
- Recycling bins for glass, plastic, paper, card
- We are a member of the RSPB.
Upper Instabillie has a large garden and plenty of parking space, with a shop only a five minute walk away.
- click on photos to enlarge -