Terms and Conditions
Losses, damages or breakages should be advised as soon as possible so that repairs or replacements can be made in time for the arrival of the next visitors. We would normally expect payment of the costs involved, except in the failure of equipment due to fair wear and tear.
- We do not accept responsibility for loss or damage to personal belongings and vehicles are left at the owner’s risk.
- We ask you not to smoke in the cottages
- The cottages will be available at 3.00pm on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure. This is to allow us time to get the cottages cleaned and ready for your arrival. However, if you would like to drop off your luggage prior to 3.00pm this can be arranged.
- Electricity is covered in the overall charge. However, in the event of excessive usage we reserve the right to make an additional charge either at the time of departure or by invoicing at a later date.
- We expect the cottages to be left tidy and reasonably clean and reserve the right to make an additional charge for extra cleaning if necessary.
- An initial non-refundable deposit of £100 is required at the time of booking with the balance payable four weeks prior to the date of arrival. If you fail to pay the balance by the arranged time then we will assume that you have cancelled your booking and we are free to re- advertise the week / weeks for rent.
- In the unlikely event that the cottages sustain damage or become unsuitable to accommodate your holiday, we reserve the right to cancel your booking. In this instance a full refund will be made. Any additional costs you may occur will be a matter for your holiday insurance.