Terms and Conditions
Losses, damages or breakages should be advised as soon as possible so that repairs or replacements can be made in time for the arrival of the next visitors. We would normally expect payment of the costs involved, except in the failure of equipment due to fair wear and tear.
- We do not accept responsibility for loss or damage to personal belongings and vehicles are left at the owner’s risk.
- We ask you not to smoke in the cottages
- The cottages will be available at 3.00pm on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 9.30am on the day of departure. This is to allow us time to get the cottages cleaned and ready for your arrival. However, if you would like to drop off your luggage prior to 3.00pm this can be arranged.
- Electricity is covered in the overall charge. However, in the event of excessive usage we reserve the right to make an additional charge either at the time of departure or by invoicing at a later date.
- The hirer shall ensure that the standard of cleanliness of the premises is as high on their departure as on their arrival. A surcharge of £50 will be levied if this condition is not observed. The person named on the booking form will be considered as the "responsible person" who shall ensure this.
- Each property is furnished and equipped to cater for the stated permitted occupancy. The number of people occupying the premises shall not exceed the number stated for the premises.
- An initial non-refundable deposit of £100 is required at the time of booking with the balance payable four weeks prior to the date of arrival. If you fail to pay the balance by the arranged time then we will assume that you have cancelled your booking and we are free to re- advertise the week / weeks for rent.
- In the unlikely event that the cottages sustain damage or we deem them unsuitable to accommodate your party, we reserve the right to cancel your booking. In this instance a full refund will be made. Any additional costs you may occur will be a matter for your holiday insurance.