- Scottish Tourist Board 4 Star accredited self catering accommodation
- Three bedrooms - one king, one double and one twin. All bedlinen, towels and hairdryer provided.
- Shower room
- Kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooker, microwave, fridge, large range of cooking equipment etc. Dining table seating 6. Fursbreck Pottery dinner set. TV.
- Sitting Room with multifuel stove, large selection of books, TV, dvd, cd player etc.
- Free Wifi throughout the property.
- Separate building with washing machine, sinks, deep-freeze. Drying room. Ample space to store outdoor activity equipment such as bikes, fishing rods, surf boards etc.
We have installed the following to show our commitment to energy and environmental efficiency:
- A wind turbine supplies all the power
- Underfloor heating heated by Air Source Heat Pump
- Heat recovery system
- Pilkington K double glazing in all windows
- Highly insulated
- Recycling bins for glass, plastic, paper, card
Sorry, no dogs accepted in Upper Instabillie.
Upper Instabillie has a large garden and plenty of parking space, with a shop only a five minute walk away.
- click on photos to enlarge -